Inheriting a home is a pretty sweet experience, yet bitter at the same time… You are left with great property value you can use to improve your life, but you are still mourning the loss of a loved one. So you may tend to ask yourself at this point “what are the tax consequences when […]
Tag Archives | tax-consequences-when-selling-a-house-i-inherited
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I want to thank you for sending me Ross... And I want you to know how pleased I was with his work, concern, and professionalism.... Again, thank you; and God's blessings to all."Shirley A - Midland, TX
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I have really enjoyed working with you. You did really great... Take care and keep up your good work. I couldn't have done it without you.Delores W - Monahans, TX
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Midland / Odessa
- 4 Things You Should Be Aware Of When Selling Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- A Step By Step Guide To Selling Your House Via Rent To Own In Midland / Odessa
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- 5 Ways Owning The Wrong Property Can Hurt You In Midland / Odessa