Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Midland / Odessa TX? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” […]
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I have really enjoyed working with you. You did really great... Take care and keep up your good work. I couldn't have done it without you.Delores W - Monahans, TX
I want to thank you for sending me Ross... And I want you to know how pleased I was with his work, concern, and professionalism.... Again, thank you; and God's blessings to all."Shirley A - Midland, TX
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Midland / Odessa
- 4 Things You Should Be Aware Of When Selling Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- A Step By Step Guide To Selling Your House Via Rent To Own In Midland / Odessa
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- 5 Ways Owning The Wrong Property Can Hurt You In Midland / Odessa