If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in Midland / Odessa?” then keep reading… When […]
Tag Archives | can-appraisals-affect-the-selling-price-on-a-house
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I have really enjoyed working with you. You did really great... Take care and keep up your good work. I couldn't have done it without you.Delores W - Monahans, TX
I want to thank you for sending me Ross... And I want you to know how pleased I was with his work, concern, and professionalism.... Again, thank you; and God's blessings to all."Shirley A - Midland, TX
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Midland / Odessa
- 4 Things You Should Be Aware Of When Selling Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- A Step By Step Guide To Selling Your House Via Rent To Own In Midland / Odessa
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- 5 Ways Owning The Wrong Property Can Hurt You In Midland / Odessa