Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation, the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I have really enjoyed working with you. You did really great... Take care and keep up your good work. I couldn't have done it without you.Delores W - Monahans, TX
I want to thank you for sending me Ross... And I want you to know how pleased I was with his work, concern, and professionalism.... Again, thank you; and God's blessings to all."Shirley A - Midland, TX
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Midland / Odessa
- 4 Things You Should Be Aware Of When Selling Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- A Step By Step Guide To Selling Your House Via Rent To Own In Midland / Odessa
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- 5 Ways Owning The Wrong Property Can Hurt You In Midland / Odessa