As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I want to thank you for sending me Ross... And I want you to know how pleased I was with his work, concern, and professionalism.... Again, thank you; and God's blessings to all."Shirley A - Midland, TX
I have really enjoyed working with you. You did really great... Take care and keep up your good work. I couldn't have done it without you.Delores W - Monahans, TX
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Midland / Odessa
- 4 Things You Should Be Aware Of When Selling Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- A Step By Step Guide To Selling Your House Via Rent To Own In Midland / Odessa
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Via Rent To Own in Midland / Odessa
- 5 Ways Owning The Wrong Property Can Hurt You In Midland / Odessa